Friday, December 17, 2010

December

We do a big Sunday dinner to celebrate upcoming birthdays on my husband’s side of the family.  This month we celebrated Ben’s 51st and Julianna’s 25th.  Happy Birthday!

NK 140 copy

 

This is another photo I took that evening.  I realized that I no pictures of Stephanie and Amelia together, so I made them pose for me.

NK 142 copy

 

This is a double page of the 2nd Annual Durfee Girls Chocolate Dipping Party!  Thanks for being such a fabulous host Kathleen!

NK 137 copy

 

Our Christmas decorations- I am not totally loving this page, but I don’t know what to change

NK 145 copy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Ashlye and I ran across ur blog thru "Hoping for a Peanut of our Own" and I saw ur digital scrapblog. I love to scrapbook and was wondering how u are doing these digital layouts? Website??? Anyways, they are extrememly cute!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete